Young Israel of Toco Hills
At YITH, we feel part of a larger family and our shul is our second home. Come join us for Shabbat and experience the warmth of the Young Israel of Toco Hills in Atlanta, Georgia!
Our New Building
The dream of our own Mikdash Me'at is close to becoming a reality! We encourage you to drive down Lavista Road and take note of the exceptional work being done by our new building committee and the construction team.
Become a part of the process by pledging to the Capital Campaign today. Please contact the New Building Committee at email@example.com for more information.
Get Involved with YITH
- Join a Committee! The Social Action, Youth, Adult Education, Young Professionals, Hospitality, and Programming Committees would love to get you involved in creating a robust program year, and growing our warm and caring community. Please contact the office if you would like to join the team in any of these areas!
- Volunteer in the Office! We are in need of volunteers in/for the office in a variety of capacities. If you have some time available to help Eliana in the office, or run some errands for the shul and other assistance, please contact the office. Thank you in advance for the donation of your time!
- Strive for Five! In order to keep our weekday minyanim strong over the summer and all year round, we are asking that people pledge to attend five weekday minyanim over the course of the month. Even if you are unable to make five, please pledge to attend as many as you are able, as we are looking for 100% participation!
- Join the Sisterhood! We are proud to announce the re-launch of the Young Israel Sisterhood! The YITH Sisterhood will have four main functions: social programming, fundraising, chesed and women's learning opportunities. If you are a YITH member you can opt into Sisterhood Membership, with a low annual dues fee of $36, previous lifetime Sisterhood membership will be honored. Dues-paying members will receive discounts on events and access to other member-only opportunities throughout the year. Click here to join now!
- Let Us Know About New Neighbors! Did a new couple move in next door to you? Did you meet a grad student at shul who is starting school in the fall? Do you have friends and family who are moving to Toco Hills over the summer? Help us provide them with a warm welcome to the community by letting the office know who is new to Toco and how we can be in touch with them!